This publish is relating to the most recent updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous couple of months, there have been a number of updates relating to Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nevertheless, there isn’t any official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but relating to these newest developments. In case you are planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One Yr
These are among the latest updates relating to the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are among the updates beneath:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is now not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the fee of refusal and denial fee for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nonetheless, Dubai remains to be rejecting some functions.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Often, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the latest updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days will depend on the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa remains to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Price of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is among the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance fee is sort of 99 per cent. Nevertheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a major enhance within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was virtually like a 30 per cent acceptance fee.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection fee of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nevertheless fee of denial has diminished considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Beneath 35 Years
Over the previous couple of weeks, there may be additionally a brand new replace relating to Nigerian males which are 35 years and beneath. We additionally seen a pattern for single Nigerian males who are usually not married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males beneath 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their dad and mom or household. Married males who’re beneath 35 years had been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males below 35 years had been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males beneath 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace relating to travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this yr, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Fast PCR check facility. It’s the new commonplace requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid check carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other check on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: For the reason that ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai By Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There may be nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nevertheless, you may journey to Dubai by means of Kenya Airways, However you need to make sure that the airline will likely be having an extended layover. That is to provide room for the immediate check on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other latest improvement is the difficulty of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. Tons of of persons are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we seen the UAE is just not at present renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. A lot of the functions bought rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has develop into tougher than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you’ve gotten been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, nearly all of Nigerians residing in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it exhausting to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai By Cotonou Are Going By
Attainable Causes for these developments
- Enhance in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some individuals have attributed it to the latest legal actions by some Nigerians residing within the United Arab Emirates. One of many instances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is at present in a federal jail in america of America. He’s at present dealing with a number of legal fees. Some individuals claimed among the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those latest legal actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other latest improvement is a excessive enhance in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some individuals lifeless and others injured. These may be associated.
- Some Nigerians had been Tagged World Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some distinguished Nigerians had been tagged world sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this will someway be linked to the latest visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending challenge between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This challenge remains to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Scale back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This will even be an try to scale back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE searching for greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: At all times make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Be sure that your profile doesn’t counsel you’re into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t assist any type of legal exercise.
- You Might Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or dad and mom. It has develop into a positive option to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai often blacklists brokers whose purchasers are on a needed listing or whose consumer has executed one thing previously. Making use of from such brokers might result in visa rejection. At all times make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Beneath is the listing of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
In case you are nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the very best time to journey to Dubai searching for jobs. You might also need to droop visiting Dubai for now when you should not have one thing crucial to do in Dubai. With these latest updates, You’ll be able to nonetheless apply on your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are at present being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nevertheless in case you are planning to journey, kindly observe the above suggestions for the very best methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.