The Bariga waterfront jetty is an ultra-modern jetty in Bariga Ilaje space of Lagos. It was in-built 2019 to unravel the transportation downside in Lagos mainland. Additionally, to ease the motion of individuals going from Yaba, Bariga and many others to the island and different areas of Lagos. It’s constructed on 2,000 sqm of reclaimed waterfront land. It’s being operated by a public-private partnership. The Authorities owns the ability, manages it whereas personal traders can run transport companies on the facility.
It additionally incorporates a restaurant, lounge, sitting space, conveniences, watchtower and a big parking facility.
The parking area can accommodate over 150 automobiles.
The Bariga waterfront jetty is situated on the tail finish of Ilaje street in Bariga. The brand new Ilaje street offers entry to the ability from Akoka Highway, Yaba.
Issues to do on the Bariga Waterfront Jetty
- Go on a Boat Cruise: It is likely one of the main transportation hubs in Lagos. You’ll be able to simply connect with Ikorodu, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah and many others.
- Night time Life: At evening, the Ilaje Waterfront Jetty involves life, can be an leisure hub. It additionally has an exquisite lounge that has turn out to be the favorite hangout spot for residents of Bariga, Yaba and its environs.
- Order Meals on the restaurant: It has an in-house restaurant the place you’ll be able to order meals and snacks. If you’re additionally searching for pretty delicacies, Bariga waterfront jetty waterfront terminal has a mini restaurant the place you’ll be able to order completely different sorts of meals.
- Watch the fishermen catching Fish: It’s also a very good place to study extra about fishing. You’ll be able to watch fishermen doing their factor from throughout the terminal.
- Beat site visitors: If you’re working late and have to get to your vacation spot on time. You’ll be able to take a ship to Ikoyi, CMS, Ikorodu and many others
The jetty opens as early as 7 am.
Different Jetties in Lagos
5 Cowries Terminal
Ikorodu Ferry Terminal
Ebute Ero terminal
Footage of Bariga Waterfront Jetty