What: Younger African and Japanese ladies entrepreneurs networking webinar
Who: Gender, Girls and Civil Society Division, African Growth Financial institution; and the Asia Exterior Illustration Workplace
When: 22 June 2023; 08:00-10:30 GMT (17:00-19:30 Japan Commonplace Time)
The place: On-line
The African Growth Financial institution’s Gender, Girls and Civil Society Division, in collaboration with the Asia Exterior Illustration Workplace, will host a webinar on 22 June 2023 to attach African and Japanese ladies entrepreneurs for knowledge-sharing and networking.
The Japan Coverage and Human Assets Growth fund, wholly supported by the Japanese authorities, is financing the webinar.
The session targets Japanese and African ladies entrepreneurs and the customers of “50 Million African Girls Converse”, a digital platform that serves as a one-stop store for hundreds of thousands of ladies in Africa to begin and scale up their companies. Additionally it is open to traders, civil society organizations, growth companions and regional financial communities.
The webinar will permit contributors to be taught methods to develop their companies, employment alternatives and markets by data sharing, mentorship, and market linkage for potential intercontinental e-commerce between Africa and Japan.
It is going to function panelists from various fields, together with meals and agriculture; vogue and cosmetics; the inexperienced/digital sector; tourism and hospitality. The panel will cowl the usage of digital instruments to advertise on-line enterprise, methods to entry finance, and cooperation between African and Japanese ladies entrepreneurs.
The webinar will function the next distinguished audio system:
- Chileshe Kapwepwe, Common Secretary of the Widespread Marketplace for Jap and Southern Africa
- Malado Kaba, Director of the Gender, Girls and Civil Society Division, African Growth Financial institution
- Edward Ssekalo, Content material Supervisor, 50 Million African Girls Converse
- Monica Musonda, CEO and Founder, Java Meals
- Chiharu Oyama, CEO, VIVIA JAPAN Inc.
- Namissa Thera Sow, Founder and CEO, Ikalook
- Yukari Hara, Founder and CEO, SKYAH Co., Ltd. and Co-Director of MY DREAM.org
- Rekik Bekele, CEO, Inexperienced Scene Vitality plc.
- Aya Tsuboi, CEO and Founder, Sunda Expertise World Co., Ltd.
- Asmaa Khattab, Founder, Stroll Like an Egyptian
- Rie Kawano, Founder and CEO, RAHA KENYA
Following this knowledge-sharing webinar, contributors can be invited to a enterprise growth networking session.
Please click on right here to register.