As Ministerial delegations from South Africa, Egypt, Namibia, Burkina Faso and Kenya be part of the opposite 27 ministerial and 63 CEO led public sector, utility and regulatory delegations attending the Africa Power Discussion board this month, we inform you that we’ve taken the weird choice to shut the agenda two weeks early because of the overwhelming response from virtually each nation on the continent.
“We welcome for the primary time within the historical past of the Discussion board over 30 ministerial delegations. Curiosity in Africa has by no means been stronger and we’re delighted that governments and state owned entities have responded so emphatically.” – Shiddika Mohamed, EnergyNet
A number of the newest confirmations embrace:
- H.E. Honourable Eng. Yehia Zaki, Chairman, Suez Canal Financial Zone, Egypt
- H.E. Honourable Dr. Nobuhle Nkabane, Deputy Minister of Mineral Sources & Power, South Africa
- H.E. Honourable Ruth Nankabirwa Ssentamu, Minister of Power & Mineral Improvement, Uganda
- H.E. Honourable Abd Esselam Ould Mohamed Salah, Minister of Petroleum, Mines & Power, Mauritania
- H.E. Honourable Semereta Sewasew, State Minister for Financial Cooperation, Ministry of Finance, Ethiopia
- H.E. Honourable Mawunyo Mila Ami Aziable, Minister of Power & Mines, Togo
- H.E. Honourable Kornelia Shilunga, Deputy Minister of Mines & Power, Namibia
- Marcelino Gildo Alberto, Chairman & CEO, Electricidade de Moçambique (EDM), Mozambique
- Abderrahim El Hafidi, Director Common, Workplace Nationwide de l’Electricité et de l’Eau Potable (ONEE), Morocco
- Victor Mapani, MD, ZESCO, Zambia
aef takes place in a number of weeks on 21-24 June, at Tour & Taxis in Brussels – ensure you clear your schedule and register your home to attend. When you have any questions, please do get in contact with our group on [email protected].
See you in Brussels this month at #aef #aef22
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of EnergyNet Ltd..
For extra details about the Africa Power Discussion board [aef]:
Contact: Harpreet Sohanpal – Director of Advertising Operations
Occasion dates and site: 21-24 June 2022 | Tour & Taxis, Brussels, Belgium
Organisers: EnergyNet, a part of Clarion Occasions Ltd
E mail: [email protected]
Contact: +44 (0)20 7384 7955
Web site: www.Africa-Power-Discussion board.com
This Press Launch has been issued by APO. The content material just isn’t monitored by the editorial group of African Enterprise and never of the content material has been checked or validated by our editorial groups, proof readers or truth checkers. The issuer is solely answerable for the content material of this announcement.